Thursday 15 January 2009

Early doors

Been set the brief this week. Have my mind set on two of the briefs given to us which are the game environment and the character design.

After having a think about which one to chose I am more inclined to the character brief. Simply because we did an environment project last term and so i would like to try something new this term. Character modelling and rigging is something i have not had a proper crack at yet and so i would like to give it a try. it will also add some variety to my showreel at the end of the year and will demonstrate the skills i have learnt throughout the year.

I would very much like to work in a group with people who are thinking of doing the same project so ill have to ask around. If not i will give it a try on my own but preferably a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment