Tuesday 24 February 2009

completed model.....yay!!

finally after blood, sweat and tears I have a completed and textured model. Taken a bit longer than I had wanted but I didnt want to rush it and still 2 weeks left to rigg which should work out ok. Aim for this week is to complete a skeleton for the model and then paint the weights next week and put it through a walk cycle to demonstrate my awesome rigging skills......jokes haha.

But im happy with progress so far on the model i think its turned out good and my modelling has certainly improved more since last term. only dissappointment is the head. Im happy with the face but the head looks like a giant blob. But hey its meant to be a clay model and I suppose its an excuse to have a blob for a head.....ho hum........lets rigg! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment